2 squares Baker's semi sweet baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 squares Baker's unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
1 stick butter, cut into pieces
4 Jumbo eggs, at room temperature
2 cups sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Spray pan with PURE.
- Melt chocolate and butter in 30 second spurts until melted and well blended. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and salt in a large mixing bowl until foamy.
- Continue beating while gradually adding sugar, beating until thick and well blended.
- Fold in chocolate mixture with a spatula until just barely incorporated.
- Add vanilla.
- Add flour and continue blending until just barely mixed.
- Pour into 13x9 pan or brownie pan.
6 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons sugar
1 Jumbo egg yolk
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add egg yolk and beat until well blended.
- Add chocolate chips and blend well with a spatula.
- Top brownies with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- When cooled, store in refrigerator.
- Reheat for 10 seconds to eat - YUMMY!