IT'S TIME TO GIT

I used to do a Saturday post over at THE Motivation Station and thought it would be fun to start it up over here.
The idea of a GIT Challenge is to play catch up with whatever we need to get done. Just leave a comment saying you'll play along, minimize this post so you can easily come back to it throughout the day, stop what you are doing (meaning get off the computer and stop procrastinating!), take an hour right now to catch up on things you need to do and work as fast as you can!

Come back every hour or two and leave a comment with your progress. Check out what other participants have accomplished - all in the comment section, no blog hopping necessary. After updating, get back to work for another hour or so until you're done for the day. We always accomplish so much during these challenges!

Jump in anytime, there's no special time to start or finish. It's fun working together - join us!

6 comments:

Martha said...

You know I'm always ready for a GIT challenge on Saturdays. Lots to do today since my son will be having a weekend long pre-prom man party weekend as he calls it. By late afternoon today I will have a house full of teenage boys.

I'm starting with catch up on email and blog visits this morning while getting some of the prep work done for some of the food for the guys and getting laundry going. After that it's cleaning house while my boys get the yard and patio done.

I will check back later...

threesidesofcrazy said...

I knew I could count on you Martha. :)

Dogs a re walked, laundry is started, kitchen is cleaned and I'm off to do the bathroom.

Martha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
threesidesofcrazy said...

LMAO - see your email! I'm on my way to the store also and am making a beer cheese fondue today.

Martha said...

Thanks for pointing out my error - too funny!! I meant to say it this way... The house is as clean as it's getting for today - I will just have to clean again after then man party anyway. I'm on the last load of laundry, have the chili going in the CROCK pot, and on my way to the store.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Finished up the laundry late last night and the mountain of dishes that the fondue created.