SWEET and SPICY PORK RIBS
3 pounds spareribs, cut into 4-5 rib sections, rinsed and patted dry
1/2 cup Hoisin sauce
3 tablespoons dry sherry
3 tablespoons sesame oil
3 tablespoons, minced fresh ginger
1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
1 large clove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Generously salt and pepper ribs.
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the Hoisin sauce, sherry, sesame oil, ginger, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic and pepper flakes.
- Place ribs in a LARGE ziploc bag and pour sauce over the ribs. Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat gas grill to medium high or a charcoal grill to medium hot fire.
- Spray grill with PURE.
- Grill ribs over indirect heat for 30-45 minutes or until ribs are fork tender and easily separate, turning and basting frequently with reserved marinade.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
OR a sauce we LOVE
1/2 cup Smucker's Apricot Jam
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
1 tablespoon red pepper flakes