I've been making these for years and hubby loves them. They're based on a combination of an old Miller & Paine crumb cookie recipe and an Eagle Brand recipe.
1 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Spray 13x9 baking dish with PURE.
- Combine the cracker crumbs and butter until well blended.
- Press cookie crumbs into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over top and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle raisins, walnuts, coconut and chocolate chips evenly over top.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool 20 minutes and cut into squares.
- Store in a covered container.