1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
sea salt and pepper
1/2 cup Panko crumbs
1 JUMBO egg
3 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup tahini
6 tablespoons sesame seeds
2 tablespoons safflower oil
1 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon sour cream
3 green onions, minced
- Spread sesame seeds on cookie sheet and bake until fragrant. 8-10 minutes.
- Shake frequently.
- DO NOT BROWN. COOL!
- Add sesame seeds and oil to a small food processor. Blend until a smooth paste forms.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, green onions and 1 tablespoon sour cream blending until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pound chicken breasts thin.
- Beat egg to use as a wash on chicken breasts.
- After egg washing chicken, dredge in Panko crumbs.
- In a large skillet melt butter until sizzling.
- Add chicken pieces and sear on both sides until cooked through. About 4-6 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken. Keep warm.
- Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice to pan and spinach. Saute lightly.
- Plate spinach and then chicken.
- Top with Tahini Sauce.