Maple Pork Tenderloin
1 1/2-2 pound pork tenderloin
2/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup Panda Express Orange Sauce
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Put pork tenderloin in a ziploc bag.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the remaining ingredients until well blended and pour into the ziploc bag.
- Marinate for as long as you can - overnight, if possible.
- Remove pork from the plastic bag, reserving the marinade.
- Place in baking dish.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 135 degrees.
- While the pork is cooking, boil the remaining marinade from the bag for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and cover with foil for 10 minutes. The pork will continue to cook and reach 145 degrees.
- When the pork is finished, slice and serve with the marinade as a sauce.