ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?


Tomorrow night is the Hall of Fame game, the kick off to NFL preseason football! I'm making up 2 new tailgating recipes tomorrow - one for NASCAR in the morning and another to celebrate the beginning of FOOTBALL tomorrow night.

I know not everyone enjoys football, but who can resist a good football food buffet? It's time to start thinking about tailgating treats, appetizers, chips and dips, wings, and all the other yummy party things!

We are big Miami Dolphin fans here. The games are always party times even if it's just the family. Having a game day buffet just makes it more festive!

I remember when I was a kid. My dad was a big LOS ANGELES RAMS fan. We always watched the games together and I was responsible for keeping the game food fun. I loved spending the day with my dad and it was always so much fun.

So how about we get this party started?! Come join us.  Link up all your favorite tailgating goodies throughout the entire 2013-14 football season! I will repost the linky on or around the first of each month as a reminder.

Let's Go Dolphins! :)

2 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I would love to have people over for football or basketball parties, but my husband doesn't really like when we entertain. I should do it anyway!

threesidesofcrazy said...

AT LEAST VIRTUALLY HERE WITH US! :)