LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP SCAMP
1 tablespoon safflower oil
16 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 cup white wine
4 tablespoons butter
Juice of 1 lemon
salt and pepper to taste
pasta, prepared al dente
- Heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp and brown on both sides.
- Add garlic and pepper flakes, cooking until fragrant.
- Remove shrimp to drain on paper towels.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add wine and bring to a simmer, cooking 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add shrimp, lemon juice and seasoning, tossing to coat shrimp.
- Toss with prepared pasta.
- Serve immediately.