1 pound Yukon golds, scrubbed and thinly sliced
2 large carrots, thinly sliced
1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoons olive oil
6 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
3/4 cup grated cheese
1/2 cup halved cherry tomatoes
1 cup snap peas
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Melt butter and olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and green onions, sauteing until fragrant.
- Add potatoes and carrots in batches cooking until tender and slightly browned.
- Drain on papertowels.
- Layer potatoes and carrots in 9x9 baking dish sprayed with PAM.
- Whisk together the eggs with the salt and pepper until beaten into a smooth consistency. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake uncovered 18-20 minutes or until frittata is dry on top.
- Add cheese and bake until melted, 2-3 minutes more.
- Serve with tomatoes and snap peas.