TAKING TIME TO SMELL THE ROSES

Okay so the roses aren't in bloom, but you get the jist.  I was sitting here finishing Christmas cards. package wrapping and last minute gifts and all afternoon I saw a different sky every time I looked up.  I finally grabbed my camera and phone and went to take pictures for here and Instagram.  
Even though I took the pictures one right after the other I got two entirely different skies.  That was when it occurred to me that even at this time of year when it is so easy to get so busy that we forget the simple things that it's this time that is exactly when we need to remember the simple things.

1 comment:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What a beautiful picture! You are so right! What we need most when we a busy is a break to appreciate those things all around us!