2-3 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 small Vidalia onion, finely chopped
2-3 cups Yukon gold potatoes, chopped small
2-3 cups Cooked corned beef, chopped smaller than potatoes
celery salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Melt butter in pan (cast iron works best) over medium high heat.
- Add potatoes and cook until tender, stirring periodically.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add onions and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add corned beef. You want this dish to sizzle. Sizzling equals browning. Don't stir, but allow the hash to cook undisturbed until it starts to brown and then flip it in portions until it has browned on all sides.
- Top with over medium eggs and enjoy!