Favorite Ingredient Friday ~ Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade

Today is refreshing drinks edition, but I'd already planned to post this so I'll leave this for a great BBQ marinade and also direct you to my recipe for Patio Coolers (which I posted recently for Scrumptious Sunday - yum - they're like cool aid for adults.

hosted by Overwhelmed with Joy
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON MARINADE
1/4 cup PACKED brown sugar
1 bunch green onions, minced
1/3 cup Bourbon
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 teaspoon Worcestershire
1 teaspoon dry Coleman's mustard
1 teaspoon white pepper
  • Mix together well until all sugar is dissolved.
  • In a large ziploc bag add desired meat and pour marinade over.
  • Release as much air as possible and massage marinade into meat for a minute or so.
  • Refrigerate for at least 8 hours, preferably overnight. Turn the bag periodically.
  • Grill & Enjoy!
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My step-mom would LOVE this recipe I am sending it to her right now!

Thanks

Anonymous said...

My step-mom would LOVE this recipe.

Thanks so much!

Ms. Kathleen said...

This sounds good to me! Thanks bunches!