Friday Fill-Ins


Friday Fill In #78

Questions courtesy of Jennifer this week; thanks, Jennifer!

1. Birthdays are once a year, but I never get any older.

2. Fall is my favorite season because the leaves change color and the air gets crisp.

3. I feel my best when all my lists are ompleted.

4. Fruit is my favorite food!

5. First impressions are forever.

6. The best piece of advice I ever received was be yourself.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a movie with hubby (the new Indiana Jones) and then we'll DVR 10,000 B.C. and Bucket List for this weekend, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and paperwork and Sunday, I want to relax!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Fall is my favorite too, Spring would be second favorite!

Janet said...

What movie did you go see?

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)