Super Commenter Award

My great blogging friend at Mercedes World has bestowed upon me another award. She has a wonderful site with 2 great Meme's, Scrumptious Sunday and Hump Day Humor!

Dandelion Wishes had this award created so she could pass on the love!

I chose the Top 10 Commenters-by going through 16ish pages of comments back through 6-1-08. Feel free to pass this on however you wish-just link back to the person that honored you with this award, me ;)

TOP 5+ COMMENTERS:
Barbara
Joy
Lorie
Meredith
Penelope
Sandy

5 comments:

Mercedes said...

Congratulations to you...and to me too-woohoo! Thank you so much!

Barbara said...

I'm actually surprised given how little I've commented in the last week and a half... :) Not because I don't love your blog but because when I've been home we've been busy chatting instead of blogging! :)

Joy @ Joy Of Desserts said...

Dandelion Wishes had a great idea. We should definitely reward our commenters on our blogs, because we all love to receive comments.

Thank you, Tamy! I love your blog. It is so friendly, fun and informative here. :-)

SandyCarlson said...

Thanks, Tamy! What a nice surprise to find when I came over here. I love your blog. It's bright and fun and good, good, good.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Sandy, you're certainly welcome. I really enjoy reading yours also. I love the light inspirational feel.
Hugs,
Tamy