Cheesy Crispy Chicken Nuggets
1 large chicken breast
1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
2 tablespoons bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese, bread crumbs and pepper in a ziploc bag and mix well.
- Cut chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Add several chicken pieces to ziploc bag and coat chicken pieces well.
- Arrange pieces on non-stick or PURE sprayed cooking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until chicken cooked through.
PINEAPPLE ANGEL FOOD CAKE
this recipe is here.
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin' What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!