Pomodori Sherried Chicken Florentine with Angel Hair Pasta3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1 box chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
3 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
1 can petite cut diced tomatoes, drained
2 cloves garlic or 2 teaspoons minced jar garlic
1 large bunch chopped green onion
2 + 2 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup cream sherry
1 cup sauce
1 cup +/- mozzarella cheese
- Whisk sun-dried tomato pesto into 2 tablespoons olive oil, mixing together well. Add spinach and tomatoes. Set Aside.
- In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons olive oil to a medium high heat.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute' well.
- Add garlic and onions and continue sauteing about 5 minutes.
- Add sherry and basil. Lower heat and cook until a thick glaze sauce forms.
- Toss with prepared pasta and spinach mixture.
- Toss with sauce, top with mozzarella cheese and bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin' What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!