The Simple Woman's Daybook


HOSTED BY PEGGY
Outside My Window... a fog is hovering over the yard. It's supposed to be cool and nice here today, but I can't see it yet.
I am thinking... how fortunate I am to be celebrating another birthday in relatively good health.
From the learning room... like Sandra I will use this are for myself since I don't home school. I am trying to learn additional patience to use with the increasingly patience trying people I am encountering of late.
I am thankful for... hubby healing well and all my family in Houston being safe.
From the kitchen... not much is going on this week out of the ordinary and we're eating out for my birthday today so I don't even have anything planned until tomorrow.
I am wearing... faded blue jeans and polo shirt, my normal Monday bowling team attire.
I am creating...a mess in the family room sorting out a few boxes that have been still packed since we moved in here. They never got unpacked because of the mold problem.
I am going... bowling, errands and then my favorite Thai restaurant with hubby.
I am reading... multiple cook books this week.
I am hoping... to clear a few problems from my desk this week.
I am hearing... nothing - what a glorious sound first thing in the morning.
Around the house... EVERYONE is asleep but me hence why it's so quiet!! I love this time to myself.
One of my favorite things... the cool crisp air of fall, my favorite season. Pulling out the slippers instead of the thongs, exchanging shorts for sweats and wrapping in a blanket to get cozy. I even dressed my Meez in fall colors and she lit the fireplace for that at home cozy feeling.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Finish sorting these boxes and get boxes and bags to local charity and getting this mop on my head cut into a decent haircut.
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I had just gotten this load out of the dryer and set it in the chair while I transferred the wet clothes to the dryer and started the next load. When I went back to take it upstairs to fold this is what I found... Even Sady is trying to snuggle in for fall.

final blog signature.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My chihuahua likes to climb into the middle of a pile of just dried clothes too. The Thai restaurant sounds yummy and like a fun birthday outing...enjoy!
Gina

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Tamy :)

I'm glad you're using the learning room for yourself too.

Have a great day,
Sandra