Menu Plan Monday


9/15 MONDAY ~ Out for my birthday dinner
9/16 TUESDAY ~ Mexican Baja Casserole
9/17 WEDNESDAY ~ Spaghetti Bolegnese & Salad
9/18 THURSDAY ~ Sauteed Garlic Shrimp & Salad
9/19 FRIDAY ~ Meatloaf Muffins & Garlic Smashers
9/20 SATURDAY ~ Chicken and Onions in White Cream Sauce
9/21 SUNDAY ~ Beef Stew & Cheddar rolls

I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks, Tasty Thursday hosted by Pumpkin Patch, Watchin' What We Eat hosted by Lorie at Honey I Shrank Myself and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!
final blog signature.

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Great menu! My menu for the week will be whatever canned food we can eat that doesn't need to be refrigerated since we won't have power for a week or two.

Happy birthday! Mine is in ten days. I hope we get power by then.

Lisa said...

Very cute blog! I like the recipes, especially including weight watchers points. I like to quilt, too! I am adding you to my favorites!

Tammi said...

Your menu sounds very yummy this week.

Kiy said...

Great menu, as always! Happy Birthday, hope you had a fun day. :)

Cheers, Kiy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
Gina

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tamy!