hosted by Chaya at OuR KrAzY KiTcHeNPARSLEY HERB NOODLES OR LINGUINI & CLAMS
1/2 cup butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1 pound linguini, cooked and drained well
4-6 cloves minced garlic
(2) 7 1/2 ounce cans minced clams, drained well, but retaining juice*
8 ounce bottle clam juice, added to the above juice to make 2 cups
1 bunch green onions, sliced
1/2 cup minced fresh parsley
salt & pepper to taste
- Heat butter and oil together.
- Add green onions and garlic cooking until golden and fragrant.
- Add 2 cups clam juice* and simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Add clams, parsley, salt and pepper. Heat through.
- Toss with the linguini.
- Serve with fresh grated Parmesan Cheese.