1 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded fresh
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning, spread onto bottom of 8" mini baker stoneware pan.
- In a small bowl combine mozzarella and
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the mozzarella cheese mixture: sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Top with green onion.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with sliced French bread or fresh vegetables for dipping.