4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast
1/2 teaspoon sea salt red chile pepper
1 tablespoon sugar
3 tablespoons butter
- In a large skillet melt butter.
- Dredge chicken breast in flour.
- Sprinkle each side with salt & pepper mix as you brown them (about 5 minutes per side)
- While chicken is browning, roll lemon and lime on the counter to loosen pulp and juice.
- Dissolve the sugar into the lemon and lime juice.
- Pour over chicken breasts and cook a few minutes more until juice forms a glaze.
- Serve immediately.