4 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup packed golden brown sugar
2 medium bananas, sliced
1/4 + 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup crushed walnut pieces
2 cans crescent rolls
1 Jumbo egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Over medium heat melt butter.
- Add brown sugar until dissolved.
- Fold in bananas, walnuts and 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips.
- Remove from heat.
- Separate crescent rolls.
- Place half on cookie sheet.
- Fill centers with banana mixture.
- Top with another crescent roll and seal edges.
- Top with egg wash.
- Bake 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Melt remaining chocolate chips to form a drizzle.
- Drizzle over warm pastries and sprinkle with powdered sugar.