My very dear friend Diana from Forgetfulone wants me to share deep dark secrets with you and she also wants me to actually lie. You heard me she wants me to lie. Those of you who know me in person know that I am a notoriously BAD liar. MY sweet SIL has been trying to teach me, but she's says it's hopeless. Let's hope that doing it in writing comes easier for me than face to face.HERE ARE THE RULES OF THE AWARD...
1.Thank the person who gave this to you. ~ Thank you Diana for trying to make me a Liar.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell us up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Allow your readers to guess which one or more are true.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
So here goes:
- I collect owls.
- I was a child bride.
- I hate fish.
- I love white walls.
- I won't drive on the freeway.
- I always wear gloves when handling food.
- I never wear shorts.
Now for those next 7 lucky bloggers who get to lie their butts off (in no particular order):
Martha - Menagerie & Seaside Simplicity
Min - Bad Girl's Kitchen
Kiy - Rocking Chairs & a Tricycle
Jen - Tatertots & Jello
Janet - Fond of Snape
Tammy - Queen Size Funny Bone
Martha - A Sense of Humor is Essential
I can't wait to see what you all have to say.