WEEKLY MENU

Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie
I didn't get to much of my menu last week due to unforeseen circumstances, so we'll try again this week.

DATEBREAKFASTLUNCHDINNER
Monday1/10

CEREALSANDWICHESSTUFFED SHELLS & GREEN SALAD
Tuesday1/11

TOASTLEFTOVERSPAN ROASTED CHICKEN with APRICOT RUM GLAZE
Wednesday1/12

YOGURTSOUPFRIED CHICKEN & PARMESAN MASHED POTATOES with PEPPERED GRAVY
Thursday1/13

FRUITCHEESE FRUITSMOKED CHICKEN & SUN DRIED TOMATO RICE CASSEROLE
Friday1/14

OATMEALC.O.R.N.BACON & BLEU CHEESE DINNER PIES
Saturday1/15

OUTleftoversCHILI & CHILE CORNBREAD
Sunday1/16SCRAMBLED EGGS & BACONTAILGATING FOODPOT ROAST & TRIPLE CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES

3 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

I've missed you! Text or call me, or send me a message on FB. I want to know you're okay.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Looks like a nice menu, gosh, bacon and blue cheese pie, my mouth is watering, dear Tamy, thanks bunches.
Also, the pot roast will be a hit w/the fellas.

Rachel said...

Looks great- book marked your pot roast recipe, I'm going to have to try it!