TATER TOPPED MEAT CUPCAKES

I recently read Martha's recipe for Tater Topped Mini Meatloaves and thought how neat they were. So, I made them too! :)  Only I made them with the ingredients I had around and I only got 18 of them.
TATER TOPPED MINI MEAT CUPCAKES
made 18

1 pound ground sirloin
1 pound ground chicken
1 box of Stove top Chicken stuffing
1 package KNORR Spring Vegetable Mix
2 eggs
1 cup water
3 tablespoons BBQ sauce

4 cups mashed potatoes
leftover pot roast gravy
  • Mix the meat, stuffing mix, broth, eggs and BBQ sauce well and press into muffin tins sprayed with cooking spray. 
  • Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes or until done. 
  • While the mini meatloaves are cooking prepare mashed potatoes (I used Idahoan brand loaded mashed potatoes). 
  • Top each mini meatloaf with mashed potatoes and bake for another 5 minutes just to set the potatoes well. 
  • Top with gravy. 

2 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

i'm hungry now and now i'll have to make these tomorrow...

Jenn said...

Oh my gosh I love your retro plates!!! I need to visit you more often.....yummy!!