CREAMY RANCH SAUCE
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Hidden Valley bacon ranch salad dressing
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1 clove garlic, minced
- In a small food processor blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Refrigerate 24 hours before using.
1/2 cup Suckle Busters original BBQ sauce
1/2 cup Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Whisk together and heat in microwave 30-60 seconds to blend.
- 2-3 dozen+ chicken wings ~ We prefer drumettes (with a little meat on them) to actual wings, but it's your choice.
- 1-2 cups Flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
I also prefer to use an old cast iron frying pan (our is at least 3rd generation, dating back to hubby's grandfather that we know for sure). I still believe this gives you the most even browning.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash and dry the chicken pieces.
- Add flour and seasonings in a plastic ziploc bag. Using a ziploc bag makes it easy to throw away the whole mess after dredging all the chicken pieces and it helps you coat every possible spot of the chicken pieces.
- Add chicken a few pieces at a time and coat them well. Set chicken pieces aside.
- While you're doing this, have the butter melting in the pan. Start with 1 stick and add as necessary, but make sure you don't run out.
- Once all the chicken has been dredged, start frying. After you have the pan full, pepper the pieces again. Don't turn the chicken until you can see blood. You only need to turn the chicken one time. Brown evenly and then set aside on paper towels until all pieces have been fried.
- Spray a cookie sheet with PURE.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the BBQ sauce mixture and put on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with my homemade sauce and celery sticks if you'd like.