WEEKLY MENU PLAN

I'm trying to get back into a regular routine.  Menu planning seems to help me get our week into perspective.  This week I'm also trying a few new recipes from the files I've yet to get to, so if they are successful I'll post them here soon after as well as over at Always Eat On The Good China and link them to FOODIE FRIDAY at RATTLEBRIDGE FARM and TATERTOTS & JELLO'S PALOOZA LINK PARTY.
Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

DATEBREAKFASTLUNCHDINNER
Monday8/12CEREALSANDWICHES CHICKEN BULLAI
Tuesday8/13TOASTLEFTOVERSITALIAN MEATLOAF
Wednesday8/14YOGURTSOUPWARM CHICKEN & TOMATO SALAD
Thursday8/15FRUITCHEESE & FRUITGERMAN SMASHED POTATOES
Friday8/16OATMEALSANDWICHES BBQ CHICKEN COBB SALAD
Saturday8/17BACON & EGGSLEFTOVERSSHREDDED BBQ CHICKEN & COLESLAW
Sunday8/18PANCAKESC.OR.N.OUT - ANNIVERSARY DINNER

1 comment:

Martha said...

Sounds great, and I love the new badge. I want that oven!