ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

I can't believe how quickly this season is going.  Don't forget to come join us and link up all your favorite tailgating goodies throughout the entire 2013-14 football season!

No matter who you are rooting for we'll have fun.  I know not everyone enjoys football, but who can resist a good football food buffet? It's time to start thinking about tailgating treats, appetizers, chips and dips, wings, and all the other yummy party things!

Having a game day buffet just makes it more festive!  I remember when I was a kid, My dad was a big LOS ANGELES RAMS fan. We always watched the games together and I was responsible for keeping the game food fun. I loved spending the day with my dad and it was always so much fun.

Martha over at Seaside Simplicity began Tailgating Time and it's just plain fun not to mention a wonderful source for new recipes to try.  We will repost the linky on or around the first of each month as a reminder.

No comments: