BAKED HAM & SWISS SANDWICHES
12 pack of KING'S Hawaiian rolls
4 slices thick ham, quartered (to fit on rolls)
4 large slices Swiss cheese, quartered (to fit on rolls)
1/3 cup butter
2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
- Slice rolls in half and layer pan with bottom halves.*
- Place a slice of ham and Swiss cheese on each roll.
- Put the tops on.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings and blend well.
- Brush the tops of each roll.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate over night.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.
- Serve immediately! They are best hot.
*Original recipe called for using a 9x13 pan. I used my lasagna pan and it worked out very well.